I found some interesting cleaning ideas in a newsletter from Air-Tro, Inc. the company that services my heating and air conditioning units. I have no idea whether they work or not, so try them at your own risk!
1. Pick up pet hair with rubber gloves.
2. Deodorize and clean your microwave with lemons- Microwave a glass bowl of water with lemon slices for 5 minutes. Wait for the liquid to cool then wipe your microwave clean.
3. Polish stainless steel with Cream of Tartar- Mix a few drops of water with 1 Tablespoon of cream of tartar.
4. Remove water rings from wooden tables with a hair dryer. Dry for 15 minutes and then apply a light coating of olive oil to moisturize the wood.
5. Soak toilet bowls with Coke.- Pour in coke and let it soak for 1/2 hour. The acidity will break down dirt and lime scale. Scrub with a brush to wipe away the soaked on gunk.
Please leave our readers any comments or results you’ve gotten, whether good or bad.