As a self-published author, I know how much work it takes to write a book, create it and then promote it all on your own. I ran across some helpful information with regards to promotion, so I’m sharing it here today. Anyone who has links to more sites that can help authors with any part of the process can add them in the comments area!
Top 7 Websites for Book and Author Promotion by Alwin Gnanaraj from the Linked In group Writers & Authors
A grand but overused tactic to improve Kindle book sales and rankings is to spread your book’s sale page link to as many free and paid book promotion sites as possible.The hope is that regardless of the quality of the site, or the amount of actual traffic that they receive, sales or downloads will occur and hopefully a review or two may show up.Whether you love this style of kindle book advertising or not, one cannot deny the effectiveness of this book advertising strategy.The below list is my compilation of websites that will promote your ebook – some free, while others not so much.Each one will have their own set of requirements in order to be accepted. So, to help you out, I did the research on each one and wrote a quick bit about their stipulations and what that website is all about.
1) Write Globe: https://writeglobe.com
2) Writers Support: https://writers.support
3) Noble Authors: https://nobleauthors.com
4) Books Online Directory:http://booksonline.directory/
5) Creative Designers and Writers( free): http://creativedesignerswriters.com/
6) Share News: https://sharenews.live/bookListings.php
7) Ereader News Today : http://ereadernewstoday.com/bargain-kindle-books/ShareShare