- It is consumable (consumed in the process of creating heat)
- Combustion heating creates Green House Gas emissions
- It is subject to carbon taxes
- Geothermal is renewable (the solar energy stored in the earth is continually replenished)
- Geothermal creates no Green House Gas emissions (no combustion on site)
- Geothermal isn’t charged carbon taxes, so it’s more affordable.
To learn more about geothermal vs. natural gas, check out: http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/articles/2017/01/can-natural-gas-giants-switch-to-geothermal.html?cmpid=enl_rew_geothermalenergynews_2017-01-26
And it’s delightful!!!!!
PS. I know it looks hazy, but click on the jpg and it will show you the details in full.